What am I buying?
You can use these Nintendo eShop Cards to pay in the online Nintendo eShop. The Nintendo eShop offers games, DLC, shows and a lot more.
What do I do here?
On this page, you can choose the amount you want to put into your online gaming account/wallet.
After I buy
After you have selected the amount and placed an order, you will receive a code along with clear instructions (also by email) on how to use your Nintendo eShop Card.
For who is it?
These Nintendo eShop Cards are mostly used by people who want to use a different option of paying for their online gaming content. People also buy Nintendo eShop Cards as a gift for someone else.
Get the games you want, when you want them with a Nintendo eShop Card! Choose from over 1,000 games to download directly to your system.
Gamers of any age will love a Nintendo Yoshi eGift, whether they want to play the namesake action/puzzle game or any of the other more than 1,000 options available via Nintendo eShop. You can choose to help Mario beat back the invasion of Goombas, Bloopers and Boo Buddies in Yoshi™ or choose other games, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Shovel Knight. With Nintendo eShop your friends and family can download directly to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems, including games, movies, your favorite shows and other entertainment when you give Nintendo Yoshi eGifts.
Nintendo Prepaid Card
• Redeem balance ONLY through the Nintendo eShop and other Nintendo shopping services, including Nintendo systems that offer access to the Nintendo eShop, to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (subject to availability).
• Valid for use in the United States only.
• Compatible accessories and software may be required to use certain downloaded content, and are sold separately.
• When you enter the card’s activation code on the Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping service, the card balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the card.
• The card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
• There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
• Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card. This card is non-reloadable.
• Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable unless required by law.
• Card balances will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost or stolen. Do not buy this card if the silver area has been scratched off.
• Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.
Supported Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U
*Nintendo is not a sponsor of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with this company. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company’s website for additional terms and conditions.